- All Narrow Top Bands (fits 5/8" Narrow collars)
- All Wide Top Bands (fits 1" Wide collars)
- All Ocassion Bands
- Designer Bands
- Flower Bands
- Holiday Bands
- Plaid Bands
- Polkadot Bands
- Reflective/Safety Bands
- Seasonal Bands
- Striped Bands
- Velvet Bands
- Collar of the Month Club
We've taught our collars a new trick....they're convertible!
Why are our collars different? Because with our unique collar system you can customize the look and style of the collar by simply removing the Velcro top band and replacing it with another. Smart!
Unleash your dog's personality with our evolving line of designs. Please note that our collars are sold separately from our top bands so you can mix and match to create your own unique look.
Our collars don't just sit, they rollover!
Our collars are individually hand made in the U.S.A. We use only the highest quality materials and hardware for your dog's safety. Each collar is made from high-tensile strength, durable nylon webbing. Bar-tacked stitching at stress points adds extra strength. Collars feature U.S. Coast Guard approved quick release buckles and solid nickled-plated D-rings and buckles.
Our collars are unique in that the loop (or fuzzy) side of velcro is sewn onto the collar so our customized top bands fit precisely and can be changed at a moments notice. Please note that the collar does not come with a top band. The top bands are sold separately so you can choose the style that best suits your dogs personality. Stock up on top bands so your dog has multiple style options.
To ensure you purchase the correct size collar, please use our Collar Fit Guide.
Benefits of a Pawsibilities Converible Dog Collar System
- You only need to buy one collar. When your dog needs a new style, just swap the top. Save time & money!
- Help Animal charities. A portion of our profits are donated to animals in need.
- Our collars are individually hand crafted in the United States by artisans who love animals.
- Dog tags a problem to put on a new collar? Not with our collar system. The collar stays the same, only the top changes so no fumbling with tags.